Are you looking for best affiliate networks? Affiliate marketing is a huge industry and has become a key of online earning for many thousands of professional bloggers and mobile app publishers. With growing number online markets becoming involved in affiliate marketing, extra opportunities have created for bloggers, to make a nice income with their blog. Here is a list of best affiliate networks to earn with CPA revenue model:
Best Affiliate Networks
With different types of online businesses who work directly with affiliates, most marketers will use an affiliate network to search for best suitable offers for their blogs. Though these affiliate networks will cut some percentage of income generated as they do help you find a huge number of options at one place. So you will be able to manage all your affiliate offers with one interface. Task list of an affiliate network includes:
- Aggregating different offers from different advertisers
- Create a search engine for affiliate marketers to search suitable offers.
- Manage the administrative part of running an affiliate network
In this post, I will discuss some of the most popular top 5 affiliate networks.
CJ Affiliate can be considered as biggest affiliate network online. If you have previously worked in the area of affiliate marketing, you’ve probably knowing this network.
Nearly every retailer across the globe have their affiliate programs on CJ Affiliate (which is formerly known as Commission Junction). CJ makes them as a one stop shop as you can select in the affiliate marketing business at one place. Most retailers offer multiple ad sizes available for their affiliates, which provides you better control over the offers you display on your blog.
With a huge number of advertisers on the CJ Affiliate network, it makes it relatively easier to compare different offers. Getting the affiliate tracking code to place on your website is also straight forward. You need to select and apply for the offer, once you’re approved to promote an offer by the advertiser, you can put their code on your pages and can be running verity of different offers on your blog in just a few time.
Advantages of the CJ Affiliate are:
- Large Partner Network: CJ Affiliate offers over three thousand advertising partners, many of them have lots of different sizes and various affiliate link options.
- Reliable Payments: They offer payments on net-20 payment term which simply means that you’ll get your profit paid out in a timely manner every month.
- Powerful Reporting Tools: The reporting platform from CJ Affiliate is pretty nice which is a big advantage for publishers who plan and optimizing their sales performance.
Disadvantages of the CJ Affiliate network include:
- Steep Learning Curve: As we know the reporting capabilities are pretty awesome, they’re also a little bit difficult for beginners to get familiar with. You’ll need to spend some time to learn dashboard before you’re comfortable use the reporting tools.
- Limited Customer Support: Since they provide a large number of affiliates and businesses, their customer support is quite limited. They have a contact form to get in touch with the support department.
ShareASale is another large affiliate network. The Shareasale platform aggregates about 4,000 merchants, of which over one thousand are exclusive to them. ShareASale provides a large amount of information on each offers they are running, which includes:
- Average Sale Amount
- Average Commission
- Earnings per Click
- Reversal Rates
These figures aren’t guarantees of your payouts still certainly very helpful in assessing a campaign.
Advantages of ShareASale network includes:
- A large number of Offers: Over 4,000 merchants which include more than 1,000 that are exclusive with ShareASale.
- Easy to Compare: When trying to choose from different available offers, ShareASale interface makes it very easy to evaluate the best ones on the basis of the metrics.
- Quick Payments: ShareASale pays on the 20th of each month if your profit is more than $50.
- Difficult Reporting Tools: ShareASale reporting interface feels old, and is harder to use than other networks.
Rakuten LinkShare can be considered as one of the oldest affiliate networks, it is also connecting a verity of advertisers to affiliates in the affiliate industry.
There are a remarkable features of Rakuten LinkShare that clearly differentiate this network from the rest. For example, they offer the ability to rotate ads through the different banners automatically which is a huge advantage to get noticed by visitor when trying to optimize your offers. Instead of offering manual selection of ads, LinkShare lets multiple versions rotate by using only one small piece of code.
LinkShare also provides an option for more flexible “deep linking” to a particular merchant landing pages, this helps you increased customization of the different types of campaigns that you can run.
The major advantages of LinkShare:
- Ad Rotation: rotate ads through the different banners automatically which is a huge advantage to get noticed by the visitor.
- Deep Linking: LinkShare allows you to choose a page you want to send traffic, giving you extra flexibility for promotion of affiliate offers.
Disadvantages of LinkShare:
- Smaller Network: LinkShare have around 1,000+ advertisers – considerably fewer than CJ Affiliate or ShareASale.
- Unpredictable Payments: Rakuten LinkShare only pays to their affiliates after the commissions are collected.
Amazon has the largest affiliate program out there, with products from millions of sellers. Amazon provides a most easy-to-use interface of all the affiliate networks. Beginners to affiliate marketing without any technical expertise will not have any problems in running the Amazon associates program, while experienced marketers can make custom tools with the APIs. The best thing about Amazon is that it provide offers in each vertical from kids toys to laptops through Amazon affiliate link.
- Easy to Use: Amazon’s interface is friendly for both beginners affiliates and experienced affiliates.
- Very Flexible: You can advertise millions of items can be bought via Amazon.
Disadvantages can include:
- Low Commission:. Commissions rate is poor starting from 4% which mean that you should have a higher volume of sales to make some income.
- Long Payment Cycles: you have to wait for your commission for more than 60 days after a sale.
If you share about digital products, then you should definitely consider it for your affiliate program setup. It connects with more than 12 thousand vendors and thousands of affiliates, coupled with a history of timely payment.
Advantages of Clickbank
- A huge number of offers: As soon as you joined and get your affiliate ID, you’ll do this without get register to each product separately.
- Higher commission: Products sold via ClickBank are digital products mostly, their commission rates are higher. You’ll be able to make commission up to 75 percent for every sale.
- Timely payments: Clickbank provides impressive payment system, provides cash to its affiliates via direct check deposits within one or two weeks.
- For first pay-out, you’ll have to wait due to meet payment threshold.
- Product scams: Sometimes, your promotion fails to meet your expected returns because product being a scam
There are no rules against using different best affiliate networks at the same time on your website, and It’s recommended that you do so for best practice. The best way to decide which affiliate network is best for you is to try them simultaneously.
It may take some extra effort on your part as well as time, but it will provide you with experience, the advantages one network has over another one. If you choose to keep it simple by just connecting with a single affiliate network, then even CJ Affiliate or ShareASale is probably your best option.