Infolinks is a unique kind of ad network that provides so-called “smart ads,” with their most simple solution involving a showing of ads when users hover their mouse cursor over linked content, so basically it’s an In-Text advertising platform. Infolinks also provides “skinned” ads that fill the empty space at the right and left of a site’s content (In-Frame Ads), as well as text links that can be provided within the content.
Being an in-line advertising giant, the Infolinks is actually a CPM & CPC based ad network which readily offers different types of advertisements e.g. in-frame, in-fold, in-text as well as in-tag etc. Having sufficient potential to be the best alternative for the Google Adsense, this ad network not only readily approves the publishers but also generate high amount of revenue due to the implementation of the advanced technology.
Let’s have a quick view over the services offered by this ad network to both publishers as well as advertisers in the following.
How’s it for Publishers?
Being a beginner in the field of blogging, if you do not want to undergo the rigorous verification process of the Google Adsense but still have the dream earning huge amount of revenue then choosing the Infolinks as the first option will surely be the wise decision for you. Rather than occupying specific space on your blog for advertising purpose, it converts your keywords into the URL links for specific ads.
How’s it for Advertisers?
Being an advertiser you will not surely regret by joining with this ad network. Getting the scope of display advertisements in various formats such as in-frame, in-fold, in-text as well as in-tag can surely be considered as the added advantage. You will get full control on your advertisements which in turn will increase your publicity. The well-managed dashboard will surely provide you a flawless experience while using different services of this ad network.
Advantages at a glance:
- Fast approval: Compared to the Google Adsense, the approval time for this ad network is very fast. Rather than taking 7 days, it takes only 72 hours to review the request of joining.
- Advertising space requirement: This ad network does not have any specific requirement of the advertising space on your blog. It converts the words of your webpage to links for generating high amount of revenue.
- Website speed remains same: Though the infolinks code present at the bottom of the webpage, the Infolinks ad gets loaded as the final stage of the webpage opening process. That’s webpage loading time does not get delayed.
- Prompt Payment: Being a genuine ad network, it provides prompt payment to its publishers via wire transfer, Payoneer & PayPal. Though the payment frequency is NET45, the minimum payment amount is $50 only.
Disadvantages at a glance:
- Lesser revenue for Asian traffic: Being mainly based on the American as well as European traffic, this ad network generates comparative lesser revenue for the Asian traffic. That’s why, if you are an Asian blogger, it’s better to avoid this ad network.
- Limitation in number of advertisements: The Infolinks allows only twelve in text ads. Using so many in-text ads will surely make your webpage clumsy. That’s using 2-3 in text ads along with the other types like in fold, in tag ads will be the wisest decision in this case.
Many sites use Infolinks right along AdSense. Infolinks is also known as the best alternative of Adsense that can be combined with Adsense. Whereas AdSense monetizes the space on your site specifically to put display advertising, Infolinks is designed in such manner to make money by making the text on your site into ad units. The best thing is, you are providing ads to visitors without occupying any space on webpage.
You will get paid 45 days after the closure of the month when your record achieves the installment edge. Payment edges could be set at $50 or $100. You can pick which one is more advantageous for you.
Hope this Infolinks review will be helpful for both publishers and advertisers. In case you have used it before, please share your experience with us in the comment section.
Auction Based, CPA, CPC/PPC , CPI , CPL, CPM, CPV, Direct Ads
Behavioral, Contextual, Demographic, Geographic, Purchase-based, Re-targeting, Site-Specific
Floating Ads, In-Text Ads, Pop up/Pop under, Custom Ads
PayPal, Payoneer, Wire transfers, Check
10% of Revenue for 12 Months
CPM / CPC / CPV Information
$0.50 to $4.5 (Reported on different forums, Still Not Fixed, Decided by Advertiser)
Visited 335 times, 2 Visits today