PopIsle is a Canada-based ad network which serves more than 160 countries around the globe. It is not only a pop-under ad network but it also runs its own ad server technology to provide ads to the desktop, mobile sites, and apps. PopIsle shares 60% of the revenue share to its publishers. The revenue models offered by this ad network are CPM, CPC, CPA and CPV. PopIsle review every site and apps before approving them for ads.
Requirements for Publishers
- Website/App must not host any illegal content, for example, malware, spam, adult etc.
- They don’t accept PTC or auto surf sites.
- Publishers are not allowed to use bots or software to manipulate clicks or impressions.
- Ad formats available: Inline text links, graphical standard banners, text banners and pop-unders.
- Publishers can make extra income referring others with the commission rate of 10%.
- Quick approval, Bitcoin payment option,
PopIsle delivers payments to its publishers on Net 7 basis. The minimum payout is $2 through PayPal and Bitcoin.
PopIsle works for sites having Tier 1 traffic includes countries like US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The publishers who already tried this network, please share your experiences in the comment section below. Hope this PopIsle review will be helpful for publishers to get started.
180 Brodie Drive Unit #5 Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3K8 Canada
CPA, CPC/PPC , CPM, CPV
Pop up/Pop under, Standard Banners, Link ads, Mobile Banners
$2 (via Paypal and Bitcoin)
Visited 205 times, 3 Visits today